Black and white fine art photography tutorials are available, these cover the full process of creating my fine art images, so you have the skills to create images of your own.
The course assumes a level of photoshop knowledge, topics covered will all be of an advanced photoshop level and therefore to take the most out of our time, photoshop basics should be learnt in advance. I have a set of tutorials I can share to get you up to speed with photoshop.
In the session we will cover these main subjects
- Planning and executing the shot
- Preparing the image for editing
- Advanced selections including luminosity masks
- Creating depth
- Advanced editing techniques
£125 for a 4 hour online tutorial, DISCOUNTS available for group sessions!!
Online tutorials available!!
£125 for 4 hours online tutorial via either Zoom or Teams (Discount for group tutorial)
This takes place over two sessions
- Session 1 (2.5 hours) – Delivery of the tutorial
- Interval – You choose how long you’d like between sessions
- Session 2 (1.5 hours) – Free format depending on your needs, we can recap any of the tutorial, review one of my images or review an image you’ve attempting using the technique
Face 2 Face Tutorials
During the lesson we will head out, shoot some local architecture and move to a coffee shop nearby where I can take you though the process of editing the shots just taken to achieve the fine art look.
If you are interested and would like to discuss please get in touch